RenĂ© Jenkins is a multi-instrumentalist, speaker, teacher and professional musician for over 25 years, working with many famous names. Playing ancient indigenous instruments, RenĂ© takes us on a sound journey with Ancestral instruments of the Mayan, Zapotec, Peruvian and Hawaiian: Ritual flutes, Chimu whistling water vessels, Condor quill, Pan flutes, Didjeridu and more.Â Through them he sings ancient, compelling melodies that reach down to our common ancestral roots. It is transporting to feel the actual vibrations pulsing through us as if they are harmonious with our very life force.
As RenĂ© plays he likes to move among the audience so we suggest you bring along a mat or cushion in order to make yourself comfortable whilst you relax, chill out and let the sounds flow over you. However there are chairs available for those who prefer to use them.
Manchester Yoga & Holistic Central is a purpose-built studio space in Manchester which provides a serene environment conducive to various healing art forms. It is known for a feeling of sanctuary within the Salford Quays area.Â
- Male and female changing areas with showers
- Relaxation reception area for break times
- Fully equipped yoga studio with wooden floors and under floor heating
- Use of Victoria Warehouseâ€™s lounge serving quality coffees, teas and cakes
- Parking is available either onsite or on the side of the road